Amazing Benefits of Lemon Water - Thirsty?
When life gives you lemons, make this lemon tea recipe and absorb all the benefits of lemon water!
The benefits of lemon water have been reported by beauty tipsters, health enthusiasts, sports fanatics, persuading herbalists and naturalist medical gurus. I don't know about you, but a tall glass of it quenches my thirst like no other thirst quenchers on the planet!
Drinking lemon water or lemon tea is a way to keep the body alkaline. A less acidic body is a disease fighter.
There are claims that drinking lemon water everyday helps you lose weight and regulates your bowels. So, it's true that it definitely helps with the digestion in your gut.
Many reports state so much more. Some folks swear that they owe their glowing skin to drinking lemon water. It makes all the black heads vanish resulting in a porcelain-doll-like complexion radiating with health and rosey cheeks.
So when life gives you lemons... make some lemon water! Hmm. If life gives you lemons everyday, you'll get to drink your warm lemon tea daily and absorb all the benefits of lemon water! Make it a win-win thingy.
There are more lemon in that furniture cleaner than in your bottled lemonade. Figure that one out!
Coffee taste good and all but it does not alkalize the body the way lemon water does. So you may want to have lemon water first thing in the morning to keep your pH in check.
A simple glass of lemon tea can do your body a lot of good. It's best when taken on an empty stomach.
Simple Lemon Water Recipe or Lemon Tea:
- Warm water
- Squeeze half a lemon in it.
- Drink it like tea.
For a cool thirst quencher:
- Cold or Cool water
- Juice of half a lemon
- Quench yourself
Lemon water cleanse and more benefits:
Lemon water is one of the best vitamin water that you can make yourself in the comforts of your own kitchen.
Bring lemon water to the rescue after eating so much crap over the weekend. After, all who doesn't indulge every now and then?
Thank goodness for lemon water. It cleanses a tummy full of crap like no other cleansers.
Uses of Lemon Juice and benefits of lemon water
I cannot forget the time when my teacher who was a nun made us (her students) clean our fingernails with lemon juice. It's a great cleaner - I can tell you that. It saved my hand from being smacked by a ruler back in the days during clean fingernails inspection.
- When drank everyday on an empty stomach it helps the body to do a natural detox process.
- It strengthens the immune system and speeds up the metabolism.
- It has sufficient amount of potassium that the body needs. Loaded with Vitamin C, squirt that Vitamin C in your drink.
- It helps calm down inflammation so a simple lemon tea in the morning is like an arthritis pain killer that taste better than a pill. It's also said that it dilutes the citric acid in the joints.
- Provides electrolytes so it is really good to drink to replenish your muscles with minerals after a rigorous workout.
- When lemon juice is taken with warm water not only provides you with an all natural warm beverage but also helps digestion because of the citric acid that's present in the tea.
- Of course, drinking lemon tea regulates bowel movement as a result of more liquid intake.
- It unclogs your nasal passages during the height of the cold and flu symptoms. Add some raw honey and it quiets the cough too.
- Also, as we get older (me included) drinking lemon tea every morning helps regulate the blood pressure.
- Natural relief and cure for vaginitis
- Got heartburn? Drink lemon water! It's hydrating and tastes so much better than anti-acid tablets.
- Best of all, it makes your skin as super soft as a baby's bottom.
Lemons are a natural cleaning agent in households, eco-friendly sanitizer and so on and so forth.
Even the cleaners these days are made with lemon something to make it have that lemony smell! Why not use the real thing?
The cold and flu got you down? Make a lemon tea concoction with raw honey. After all, drinking lots of liquids is good for the cold. Why not make that liquid tasty like a cup of warm lemon tea?
[Benefits of Lemon Water]
Enjoyed reading this yummy page? Sign up for our periodic newsletter to get a little motivation. Let's infect the world with a 'healthy lifestyle' to avoid that tsunami of chronic diseases plaguing our planet.
Sign up for a FREE newsletter today!
Return to Top of Page